Sunday, August 18, 2013

Tribute to S U M M E R .

Well now,  as tomorrow is sophmore day for me, summer is over. 
And school is in.

And so, I reckon it's high time I pay tribute to the blessed season called
summer.


So, my friends and I have a tradition that every summer near the end, 
we take a long poster, 
and we paint it.
We do whatever we want with it.
As a tribute to summer.
And so we did. 
and It was grand. 












It was honestly, so much fun. 
It made us all wish summer could last forever.
But of course, nothing can. 


How I'll miss everything about summer. 
With its carefree days,
Its mornings spent sleeping in.
The nights spent playing night games, or watching fireworks,
or dancing around with sparklers.



So
heres to summer.
for bringing happiness into hearts
for bringing the warmth into the air
for bringing shorts and swimsuits and sandals
for making rain warmer
for making mornings sweeter
for making days longer
for making nights brighter
for bringing summer

Thanks summer, see you next year.


love, tali




No comments:

Post a Comment