Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Library

Yesterday, my 3 friends and I decided to take a trip to the library.
I adore the library.
To me, the library is a wonderful place.
Filled with books, knowledge, and more books.
I love how quiet and peaceful it is,
 and how you can actually hear yourself think.

It's one of few places in the world
where you can go and feel peace.
Where you're able to think.



Its difficult to find a place like that. 
When life is noisy and busy and crazy all the time.
Its nice to go to the library,
be surrounded by books, and
walk through rows and rows of them.
And all the while, its nice and quiet.

 Our favorite thing to do is go out into the courtyard and read,
while its summer, of course.

 Then, after a while, we usually slip back inside and find a good couch
and read again.


Yesterday we found couches in the children section of the library.


This window has always been a favorite of mine. 
(theres much more of it, I just couldn't get it all)
I love looking for the fairy tales in the window.
When I was little, we'd name each one.
I still did that yesterday (:

How I love the library.

tali


1 comment: