Monday, December 2, 2013

New Hair Cut Hurrah!



Once upon a time, a young lady had very long hair.
Her hair basically consumed her life.
And so, this young lady decided to chop off her hair.

That young lady is me.
And yes, I chopped my hair (:

And I also donated it to Locks of Love.
It has literally been my dream ever since I was young to donate my hair.
I just thought it would be the coolest thing. 
So finally, this past Saturday, my dreams came true.

I cut off 10 in. of my hair, put the ponytail in the envelope, and sent it off.
I'm just so thankful for opportunities like this.
My hair will be made into a wig for a beautiful girl to wear.

Cancer is not fair.
And neither is life.
Losing one's hair can't be fun, especially when one may be so young.
But, we can't stop life from happening.
We can only make the best of it.

So, if you are thinking of donating your hair, DO IT.
Take that risk and make someone else's life better.


enjoy these celebratory photos




Honestly, short hair is the bomb. 


tali

2 comments: